In order for your application to be considered by the Psychology Programs, you will need to submit an online application to the University.
The application process for the Psychology department opens on August 15th, 2018. The application process will close at the end of the business day on December 1st, 2018.
Checklist for Application
- Submit University Application
- Upload Statement of Purpose/Intent to University Application
- The department is not requesting academic and personal statements, the statement of purpose/intent has replaced the need for both of these statements
- Send official transcripts to Department address below
- Three letters of recommendation-uploaded to your application by your recommenders, they will receive a link when you register their email as a recommender within our Graduate Education Student Portal
- GRE tests scores sent to University
Have your Official Transcripts sent to the following address:
316 Physics Rd, Room 240E
East Lansing, MI 48824